Thank you for contributing to the organic food movement by making this purchase individually or collaborating with us as a store.
Products may look or feel different from the ones available in the market or pictures on the website due to its organic nature and seasonality.
Please take some time to read the terms and conditions to get familiar with how returns and refunds works, characteristics of organic produce etc.
Return & Refunds
- At the time of delivery, you may return a product if you are not satisfied with its quality we shall make the necessary adjustments to your order value.
- If a product is returned due to an exhaustion of need or a reason other than the inferior quality of the product and your order value drops below our minimum order value requirement, you shall be assessed with an additional delivery fee.
- If you have already paid for the returned item previously (through an online transaction, or subscription) only a credit will be offered for future transactions.
- You are required to raise a complaint regarding quality of items in time! We shall not credit or replace any items which have been kept beyond a period of 3 days.
Complaints and Quality
- For complaints that we receive after the delivery pertaining to quality issues, a credit will be offered for the next delivery provided the complaint is made within the required time frame.
- Complaints received after 3 days of delivery shall not be considered.
- In case of cold pressed oil bottles – sometimes there could be a spillage due to handling or during transportation which does not mean that the product is damaged. However, if the customer is dissatisfied with it we shall consider exchanging the same with additional delivery charges.
- We guarantee freshness at the time of delivery and we encourage customers to send in complaints at the time of delivery or as soon as possible (within three days) so that refunds/credits can be easily processed.
There are a few characteristics of organic produce that need to be accepted by customers and stores that we collaborate with. In cases where a customer or store does not acknowledge this, he/she has the option of returning the products at the time of delivery , however refunds or credit after payment will not be accepted. The following are some examples:
- Produce might be unevenly shaped,hard in the case of dried fruits might not be very shiny or big but it is almost always good in taste and quality. Organic is not about perfect looks and doesn’t rely on artificial growth promoters or chemicals to enhance physical appeal. The dried fruits look like nature intended them to. This might be very apparent in cases of products like almond, cashews, pine-nuts and apricots which otherwise are infamous for acid wash, roasting and wax use (to make them look pretty), while in some cases the dried fruits will look no different than chemically grown dried fruits.
- There might be slight variations in color, size, and taste over the season of the dried fruits as the characteristics of the dried fruits can change with the weather and seasons.
- On rare occasions customers may find a tiny bug or two inside a dried fruit. This will not happen very frequently, but there is a possibility of finding it on rare occasion. This characteristic is proof that the product is organic! The bugs are not harmful or poisonous and a simple solution is to cut away that part.
In case of return , the store shall bear expenses and hold liability for carriage of goods from the shop to Supplier’s address for the purpose of return and hold liability in case of loss or damage to goods or pilferage during transit.
- You as a customer can cancel your order anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have placed an order by calling our customer service on 011-49056273. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order.
- If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
- If there are changes in the delivery slot time you requested or need to add more products, you need to edit your order by calling customer care on 011-49056273.
- You as a store can cancel your new order only after clearing all previous dues or as agreed upon in the MOU.